In today's episode, I talk with Sara Ayers, founder of The Base Body Co., a company that created organic and vegan adaptogenic wellness powders to help you cope with the stressful realities of our environment and culture.
- Increasing your intuition and trusting your inner voice;
- Being a female founder and overcoming fears of being judged;
- Defining yourself by your work;
- Coping with the "hustle" culture of the wellness industry;
- Daily rituals to stay grounded
- Being gifted spell books and love potions as a child;
- Incorporating sound meditation through music;
- Dating intuitively;
- The importance of mentorship; and
- Learning how to stand up for yourself.
Dark Side of Light Chasers by Debbie Ford
Jenna Zoe, human design reader
Centr (Chris Hemsworth's company)