Today I share my conversation with Dan Doty, a coach and guide for men, organizations, and leaders. Dan's programs focus on a unique blend of wilderness expeditions, deep somatic awareness, and emotional maturity.
Correction: In my intro, I share that Dan lives in Ojai, California. However, he has moved from Ojai to Maine.
- Surrendering in the wilderness
- Returning to center in nature
- Somatic meditation
- Becoming a father and focusing on fatherhood in his coaching practice
- Dan's transformational Ayahuasca experience
- Male vulnerability
- Directing and producing a wilderness TV show
- Dan's recent move to Maine
- Coming home to himself after a period of instability and loss of direction
Link to my photography website and podcast website, where you can sign up for my newsletter. Note that I elect to not engage with Instagram or Facebook, so my newsletter is the only way to receive updates!